State Farm Good Neighbor Relief is returning $2 billion dividend to Mutual auto insurance customers.
On average, most customers will see a 25% policy credit. Customers do not need to take action. Credits will be applied automatically.
If you are a customer currently facing financial burdens, call your State Farm agent. We are here to help make this new normal feel just a little more normal. Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is there.
- Need to connect with us? Use our mobile app, call us – or contact your State Farm agent, Rebecca Stutts Hovater.
- Don’t see your bill? That may be because you have additional time to pay in response to COVID-19. Contact your State Farm agent for details.
- Need help with State Farm Bank products?
- Vehicle Loans: Call 1-877-SF4-BANK.
- Mortgage Loans: Log into your account on statefarm.com for fastest service, or call 1-877-SF4-BANK
- Credit Cards: Call 1-877-SF4-VISA
- If you are new to viewing your policies or accounts online, go to Create Account on statefarm.com.
- Need to file a claim? Start online.
- To ensure we can continue to serve you, we’ve made adjustments to how we work. We appreciate your patience, if hold times are longer.
State Farm® Insurance Agent
Rebecca Stutts Hovater
501 S Montgomery Ave., Suite C, Sheffield