SHOALS – Many individuals who were registered to receive their second COVID-19 vaccination at the Colbert and Lauderdale County Health Departments last week missed their doses due to the unforseen weather events.
These county health departments want to assure all individuals that their vaccine will be provided. Registered individuals have been rescheduled for vaccination on the same day this week.
• People who were due to come Monday, February 15, were asked to come on Monday, February 22.
• People who missed Tuesday, February 16, are asked to come on Tuesday, February 23.
• People who missed Wednesday, February 17, are asked to come on Wednesday, February 24.
• People who missed Thursday, February 18, are asked to come on Thursday, February 25.
• People who missed Friday, February 19, are asked to come on Friday, February 26.
Please be aware that this clinic will provide second doses only and is only for those who missed their dose the week of February 14-20.