FLORENCE – The RESET at the River sponsored by the YMCA of the Shoals and the Florence Parks and Recreation Department was weather delayed on February 15 and began on Monday, February 22 at McFarland Park’s beachfront area. The series will take place every Monday at noon for a month with timely speakers, exercise, and relevant information. Join with others in your community and RESET at the River!
- Will You Depend on Social Security for Retirement?
- Guest Commentary: What Thomas Sowell Can Teach Us About Standing Up to the Mob
- Tiny Robotic Incisions Offer Big Results
- Arts Alive Entries
- Severe Weather Preparedness Tax-Free Weekend
- Human Antivirus Software
- Like Others’ Views
- 2nd Vaccines Rescheduled
- UNA to Play at Florida St.
- Mortgages and Baby Steps
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.