FLORENCE - In preparation for the University of North Alabama’s home football game against Jacksonville State on October 17 at 1pm, UNA has announced safety measures that will be in place in and around Braly Stadium on game day.
While keeping up with current state government guidance on sporting event attendance, UNA Athletics is implementing a variety of practices that may be adjusted as directed by evolving medical information to ensure the health and safety of all attending the game.
UNA is actively working with the University Task Force, the Big South Conference, NCAA, and public health officials for a safe return to competition this fall.
Fans are asked to do their part by conscientiously practicing physical/social distancing, frequently washing hands, using hand sanitizer, wearing proper face coverings, and abiding by the rules issued by UNA Athletics to ensure the safest possible environment.
All fans are asked to keep a safe distance inside and outside of Braly Stadium.
Any individual who is not feeling well or has come in close contact with someone who may be suspected of having COVID-19 should stay home and contact their doctor.
Fans will be required to visit pre-screening stations prior to entering the stadium. These stations will include temperature checks and health assessments.
Fans must then show a wrist band from the required pre-screening stations and a valid ticket upon entering the stadium. The stadium no re-entry policy will remain in effect.
ARRIVAL AND GATE ENTRY
We have implemented multiple measures to make arrival and entry to Braly Stadium as safe as possible:
• Fans will be required to enter specific gates depending on their ticket type.
• General Admission/General Public – Gates 1 & 4
• Sportsman’s Club members – Gate 2
• Player Pass – Gate 3
• Students – East Stands – Gates 7 & 8
• Visiting fans – East Stands – Gates 7 & 8
• ADA and Guest – Gates 1 & 4
• Social distancing will be enforced at gate entry.
• Face Coverings are required at all times.
• Clear Bag Policy: Our policy has not changed and will continue to be enforced to enhance existing security measures and expedite entry into Braly Stadium.